pin

Friday, March 1, 2013

Promoting the Arts during Youth Art Month



(I am trying as I get ready for Open House)



My art teacher friend Renee, created this great note for her YAM bulletin board that has a QR code. She was nice enough to shared it with me. (Ok, now I need to figure out how to make one of those too!)  I copied her idea, and I am having my CTA make a poster on our big poster maker printer for our Open House.  Don't you love it when Art Teachers share!

____________________________________________________________________________________


Does your family have plans for Spring Break?
Visit the Dallas Museum of Art!!


The Dallas Museum of art has may activities planned for Spring Break. 
 As of this January, the Dallas Museum of Art now has FREE admission for EVERYONE!!  While you are at the DMA, look for the C3 (Center for Creative Connections). It is a hands on area designed for children to look at and create their own art that they may take home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Beth