pin

Monday, December 2, 2013

New Watercolors...out with the brown and black...

 In with Turquoise and Magenta. 


I haven't had a new class set of watercolors in 6 years. 
My second grade was super excited to be the first group to paint their iceberg artic seascapes today. 

I removed the black and brown from half of the class set and replace them with turquoise and magenta
 that I order from Dick Blick.


These two colors add a real pop to the student's art work.


These new Prang trays are pretty cool. The lids snap off too.

I mark the sets that I have changed with an X so that I can easily spot the special sets.


Stay warm using the COOL Colors! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Beth

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.