pin

Friday, August 1, 2014

A little Vacation


From the looks of things in Blogger world, we are all on vacation. 
I haven't posted in a while or even scanned Bloglovin. Down time is a good thing.

I spent last weekend visiting the Portland area and catching up with my Brother and his family. 
It was rewarding to be Aunt Beth for the weekend. 



I had to brush up on my songs with this one.


I tried to make it up to the top of the falls with these two......



My brother's family planned two day trips  with me to the Falls and Mount Hood. 

While I was away it was over 100 each day in Texas. I sure planned this trip well!


The view from the top of Mount Hood was picture perfect!











I have one more trip planned to the Sun Shine state with my family! I am anxious to feel the sand between my toes! 

Google Camp on Monday! Too bad it isn't in CA! 




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! We are just coming back from CO. The heat is gonna kill us after 3 weeks of weather bliss!! Have fun in CA.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Beth